homes & apartments for rent columbus ohio
Your Guide to Renting a Home or Apartment
Myers Real Estate has been helping people find a new home for over 80 years. If you are looking at homes or apartments for rent in central Ohio and seeking professional expertise, you can rely on our personalized service that has produced successful results for thousands of Myers’ clients over the last 8 decades.
General application info:
- $60 non-refundable processing fee per each occupant age 18 and older
- All applications are processed through FABCO (this process includes rent, credit, & criminal background checks)
- Strong rental history and credit score are important.
- Income must be verifiable and approximately three times the monthly rent amount
- Holding fee equal to one month’s rent due within 48hrs of application approval
- Security deposit equal to one month’s rent unless otherwise noted
- Where pets are permitted, notation to that effect will be included in the description. An additional $50 per pet, per month fee is required
- Lease terms are all 12 months unless otherwise noted.
- Applicant to verify school district.
- All data is subject to errors, omissions, or revisions at discretion of Myers Real Estate
- Viewing the property prior to submitting an application is required
- ALL PROPERTIES ARE NON-SMOKING
myers rental properties
Rental Property Videos
1566 Northwest Blvd. #4
Short North Area
5798 N High Apt. B
Search for Properties
There are thousands of apartments and homes for rent in Columbus, Ohio. Myers Real Estate offers a wide variety of properties for rent in many styles and locations that are sure to suit your needs as a tenant.
Schedule a Viewing
No matter how many apartments or homes for rent you want to tour, Myers Real Estate will coordinate times with you to ensure you get to visit each place you and your family may want to live.
Fill Out the Application
After your showing, fill out our rental application online to verify your employment, background, and credit to get approval to lease the rental home or apartment you searched for.
We'll Take It From Here
We’ll process the paperwork and approve or disapprove your application in a matter of a couple business days. Myers will handle all rent payment and property maintenance during your lease.
Bottom line, if I am being honest and true I can say nothing but good things about Myers and the people who work there! Their kindness, help and compassion was huge for me, and still is, during this difficult time!
the people have
Been with them for 2 years now and they have never let me down. Rachel is number one in that office she treats her customers very well. Laughs and smiles when I come in knows my voice when I call. The personal attention is everything!
I’ve not had a single issue with Myers. Lived in a four-family rental unit in Upper Arlington for two years. While we had our share of expected hiccups (our furnace went out, disposal broke), Myers contacted their maintenance contacts immediately and the service was timely and professional. Great experience, would recommend!