apartment & home rental tour columbus ohio
Schedule a Showing
Now that you’ve found the perfect rental property for you and your family, let’s schedule a time to take a tour of the residence.
general info about the showing process:
We try to have showings during business hours and how each property is shown is by the client and/or property manager’s preference.
- Shown by Key: You’ll come to pick up a key to view the unit and return the key before close (your driver’s license, name, valid phone #, address is kept in exchange for the key).
- Shown by Lock Box:You can all in to get the lock box code and view the unit (your name, valid phone #, address & time of entering the home is recorded)
- Show by Appointment: A time is scheduled with the tenant or property manager.
General application info:
- $60 non-refundable application fee per occupant age 18 and over
- All applicants are run through FABCO a rent, credit and criminal background check
- Income must be verifiable and approximately 3 times the monthly rental amount
- Security deposit equal to one months rent (unless otherwise noted)
- Not all units are pet friendly, where pets are permitted, notation to that effect will be included in the description, an additional pet fee may be required
- Leases are 12 months (unless otherwise noted)
- Applicant is to verify school district
- All data is subject to errors, omissions or revisions at the discretion of Myers real Estate