apartment & home rental tour columbus ohio
Schedule a Showing
Now that you’ve found the perfect rental property for you and your family, let’s schedule a time to take a tour of the residence.
general info about the showing process:
We try to have showings during business hours and how each property is shown is by the client and/or property manager’s preference.
- Shown by Key: You’ll come to pick up a key to view the unit and return the key before close (your driver’s license, name, valid phone #, address is kept in exchange for the key).
- Shown by Lock Box:You can all in to get the lock box code and view the unit (your name, valid phone #, address & time of entering the home is recorded)
- Show by Appointment: A time is scheduled with the tenant or property manager.
General application info:
- $60 non-refundable processing fee per each occupant age 18 and older
- All applications are processed through FABCO (this process includes rent, credit, & criminal background checks)
- Strong rental history and credit score are important
- Income must be verifiable and approximately three times the monthly rent amount
- Holding fee equal to one month’s rent due upon application approval
- Security deposit equal to one month’s rent unless otherwise noted
- Where pets are permitted, notation to that effect will be included in the description. An additional $50 per month pet fee is required
- Lease terms are all 12 months unless otherwise noted
- Applicant to verify school district
- All data is subject to errors, omissions, or revisions at discretion of Myers Real Estate